Saturday, July 31, 2010


On the edge of my seat for weeks now, I have been all tied up in knots waiting for this day -I should have been preparing for the Harvest Crusade the first weekend of August (Aug. 6-8 at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, CA) but I admit I was conflicted as the Broncos were in talks with their extraordinary 2nd First round draft choice, the polarizing Tim Tebow.

And to top it off, not only do I need a #15 Jersey, but I have to toss my old FOTL's and switch to Jockey tighty whiteys - Tebow's third biggest endorsement deal after Nike and EA sports. Read about his new undies here. Remember, Bronco fans, Elway was not "The Duke" until his third year in the league --- don't expect this young man to walk on water because that just won't happen. He is a winner, and will be a major upgrade in the locker room, on the practice field and to the organization as a whole.

No comments: